PINK-The Series Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Movie-Copy Easily

2 posters

Go down

Make Movie-Copy Easily Empty Make Movie-Copy Easily

Post  dvdcloner123 Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:18 am

When we talk about movies, someone must be excited about this. It is no wonder that there are large amount of movie fans all over the world. They like watching movies and enjoy the fun which movies bring to. I am also addicted to watching movies not only because the entertainment which the movie provide but the meaning it include. I used to use an extremely useful tool called Open DVD-ripper. It is really helpful for me to watch movies. Since I own it, I feel that watching movies can be so easy. Someone must have the same feeling with me but others are familiar with this software. Now I will introduce briefly about Open DVD-ripper and I hope I can help you a lot.
Open DVD-ripper is a remarkable ripping tool which provides powerful functions and high quality applications. It can rip DVD files to different popular video formats including AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, 3GP, MP4, FLV, SWF, MOV, TS, RM, ASF and audio formats such as MP3, M4A, WAV, AC3, MP2, AMR, FLAC, WMA, OGG, RA, AAC, AU, AIFF, etc.
With Open DVD-ripper, you can easily downsize DVD files with high ripping speed and without much loss of quality. It can also back up your important files on hard drive or any portable media for future use. Buy Open DVD-ripper and enjoy the convenience of this multifunctional ripping software right away!
Now we have gotten general knowledge of Open DVD-ripper. Then how to use it? You can visit the website of Open DVD-ripper. There you can find variety information about it. I’m sure it can help you a lot.
In fact, there are varieties of DVD/Blu-ray software which are convenient for us to enjoy movies. I just introduce one and I hope the information I provide could help you a lot.
I’m very happy and willing to share all the information about movies with you because we have the same interest:watching movies!

dvdcloner123

Back to top Go down

Make Movie-Copy Easily Empty Re: Make Movie-Copy Easily

Post  pinkcloud Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Thanks for sharing this information. I have been actually wanting to rip the videos so that I can burn them onto a DVD and watch them on my TV. This is very helpful information.
hh gregg

pinkcloud

Back to top Go down