PINK-The Series Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Enjoy Movies on Various Devices

Go down

How to Enjoy Movies on Various Devices Empty How to Enjoy Movies on Various Devices

Post  dvdcloner123 Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:15 pm

For a great number of people the number one entertainment is movie. It really enriches our entertainment lives. The world of movies has advanced from very basis to very high tech and we can watch movies on various devices such as iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, etc. But what makes me confused is that how can I enjoy my favorite movies on these various devices? I believe that many people have the same confusion with me. My friend told me a method which helps me solve this problem. I think it is useful and now I will share this with our movie fans.
We can rip DVD files to different popular video formats with the software called Open DVD ripper. It can rip DVD files to different popular video formats including AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, 3GP, MP4, FLV, SWF, MOV, TS, RM, ASF and audio formats such as MP3, M4A, WAV, AC3, MP2, AMR, FLAC, WMA, OGG, RA, AAC, AU, AIFF, etc. Its high quality and fast ripping speed must satisfy you.
When the Blu-ray technology came into our lives, more and more people prefer this kind of movies to watch. It seems that there is still the confusion about Blu-ray movies above. How can I enjoy my favorite movies on various devices? The appearance of Open Blu-ray ripper makes all this come true. Almost any of the latest Blu-ray movies can be easily converted and ripped to your desired video formats with Open Blu-ray ripper, such as AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, 3GP, MP4, FLV, SWF, MOV, TS, RM, ASF and audio formats, such as MP3, M4A, WAV, AC3, MP2, AMR, FLAC, WMA, OGG, RA, AAC, AU, AIFF, etc.
I hope this article will help you a lot and let’s begin to enjoy movies on various devices now!
DVD ripper

dvdcloner123

Back to top Go down